Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bonds of fate

I dare not tread this earth alone
For its walks are more treacherous than
The fiery bowels of Hades lair
I can not, nay, I will not
Walk this earth alone

Fate, O' Fate!
I will not!
I shall not!
Walk this accursed earth alone!

Your curse holds no power in this realm of mortals
A realm full of citizens capable of mangling your
Wretched sense of destiny
Chewing its virality and spitting it into the flames of destruction
I shall fight your tyranny till my last breath
For I shall not tread this earth alone!

Forsake me all that you want
Curse me all that you will
Outcast me to the furthest regions of the universe
Banish me to the depths of Hades' pit
I shall not cede my destiny to your morbid hands

Tear my dignity to shreads
Do what you will to my pride
Make my life the most miserable facade you can
Tear my self from the recesses of my soul!
You shall not have your way with me like a ravaging monster who preys on mortal souls
So help me I shall stand in battle and defeat thee!

My destiny is my own
No one can make me do anything against my bidding
For I am ruler over my actions
By the gods I so declare
I shall not tread this god forsaken hellion of a planet alone!


No comments: