Thursday, April 2, 2009

Formal Apology Poem

I'm sorry for the things
That I have said and done
I say things without thinking
how they could harm you so

I have no excuse for what
I said to you
No arguments or little sayings
There is nothing else but this to say

I'm sorry for how rude I was
I hope you can forgive
My insensitivity which shot
straight through your feelings
My rude and ignorant mouth
For ever uttering such words
My incompetent brain
for not thinking before I speak

You are such a wonderful friend
And I cherish you in my heart
As I do all of my dearest friends
and would never want to hurt you
But fact is I have and now I have learned
So I am sorry my dear friend
Not once, not twice, and not three times
But I am as sorry as the grains of sand are innumerable.
As sorry as far as the eye can see
As sorry as the universe stretches on forever
I am sorry, please accept this apology poem as a token of our friendship
May it last for eternity.

No comments: