Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crimson Arrow of Love

Who shot that crimson arrow?
That pierced deep into my breast
Touched my heart and took my head for a spin

Au revoir to all direction
for cloud nine has me tight
within it's wondrous grasp

I don't know where I am
What I see, hear, or even what I know
Because all I think is...

You

Your delicate touch
Everlasting kiss, and dazzling personality
Your face glows like stars in the heavens
Hair flowing so gracefully in the soft wind
Your soft silky skin, makes me melt as I touch
The taste of your luscious lips as red as a blooming rose
As I hold you close I smell the exotic fragrance that is yours

You enrapture all my sense love
You have me caught in your dazzling stare
I've turned not to stone but a melted pool of love for you
Your siren like song pulls me in to
Not a talon filled grasp but a tender and warm embrace

You are so much to me
As I hope I am to you
The world, nor sun, nor the Milky Way galaxy
Can encompass my feelings for you

How long was I lost
before I found your dazzling light?
How long was I waiting
before you appeared before me?
How much pain have I suffered
before you found your way into my heart?

Do you ever think when laying all alone
What the future could hold for us?
How far we can reach in to the sky?
Is it possible to touch the moon?
Or one of the many glimmering stars
that bedazzle the midnight sky?

By binding us into this relationship
I give you all my trust
My never ending care
My warm embrace
My ever flowing love
I give you everything

As this poem keeps on going
As the seconds fly by
As the hours pass
As the year creeps by
My fondness grows for you
More and more every day
Not a moment passes that
My feelings for you do not grow stronger

I could let this poem
go on forever till infinity
Just like my feelings do
Just like the endless grains of time
To show you how much...

How much I think of you
How much I care for you
How far my gentle hands will reach
Mow much I long to say those three sacred words to you

So who shot that crimson arrow
The pierced straight through my breast
Touched my heart and took my head for a spin
It now weighs heavy on my heart
This feeling that I must express
How can I just say it in a few words?
Silly me, I know just what to say
Three words. Three sweet simple, yet powerful words
That carry across mounts
Part waters and influence many
The three words that can bring joy into your life
Three words...
I
love
you

No comments: