Saturday, March 27, 2010

Precious Love

I write to you
Dearly beloved
I write to comfort
all the pain that I am feeling
I wish you could hold me tight
And banish the fear and darkness in my heart

So far away you are from me,
Yet I hold you so close in my dreams
Do not leave me, for I have finally
found you, and you have found me
The thought of losing you again is intolerable,
I would be so bold as to say that it is even taboo
Judging from the many trials we have gone through in years past

Do not lose sight,
of what wondrous riches you have in your possession
I am more precious than any priceless antique, you know this
And you hold so much value in my heart.
If my love could be counted as currency I would have an unlimited store of riches

You hold so much of me...

I would break into a million tiny fragments were you ever to let go and allow me to plummet to the cold floor of isolation

But don't keep me as a trophy on the wall just collecting dust because you can't muster the courage to shatter one so
Don't be afraid, because my heart will be reborn from the many shards scattered across the frozen wasteland
Keep me forever and hold me close because you want to feel the warmth of my heart, because you want to hear my sweet voice, because you desire to be mine forever
But most importantly, because you love me with all of your being

So please don't waiver, for if you do I will be lost to the winds and you will never know my love again.
This love you will never find anywhere else,
For it is mine, and mine alone
This love for you is delicate as a rose, and more beautiful than any rare gem found on this planet earth
Leave and you will never know the shining magnificence that my heart contains
I love you, I beg of you, never leave me, but never stay if you can not appreciate my rarest gem and love me back in return.

No comments: